Finding a therapist can be an intimidating and confusing process. There are many therapists to choose from and often you have to sift through alphabet soup like CBT, EMDR, LCPC, or LCSW. You are probably also wondering "Who is the best fit for me?" or "Who can help me with my problems the most?" While I cannot answer all of those questions for you, my goal is to make sure I am the right fit for you. Here are a few things to expect from me:
I use evidenced-based methods. The treatment strategies that I use (Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy, Exposure and Response Prevention, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) have been scientifically proven to accomplish what they intend to accomplish.
I am active in your therapy. My role is not to be passive in session. While it can be "therapeutic" to vent about the frustrations in life, I also focus on changes that you want to see in your life. You sought my help to see changes in your life and that is what I want to move you towards.
I make it easy for us to connect. From the time you initially reach out to me and while we work together, I make it easy to communicate. I offer tele-health sessions through a confidential and HIPAA compliant video service that allows you to attend your session from the comfort of your home or even during your lunch at work. I also provide a seamless and secure client portal to exchange documents, schedule appointments, and access any billing documents.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) in Illinois.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Missouri.
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) in Georgia.
- BTTI Training for treatment of OCD and related disorders sponsored by the International OCD Foundation
- Active professional member of the International OCD Foundation
- Active professional member of the Association of Conceptual Behavioral Sciences
- Certificate in Intensive Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Certified Clinical Anxiety Treatment Professional (CCATP)
- Extensive training through Massachusetts General Hospital for Anxiety & OCD
- Approved provider through the International OCD Foundation Directory
Masters of Arts, Professional Counseling. McKendree University.
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology. McKendree University.
Initial Evaluation - $175
55 minute session - $150
55 minute session - $150
Ready to get started? Click the link below to schedule your free 15 minute phone consultation or to email me directly!